Baseball Baseline Data! Score! Kids earn baseballs for their players while speech-language pathologists collect data. You decide how many baseballs they earn to make a run (e.g. 10-20).
This receptive and expressive language packet includes baseball themed data collection forms for speech-language pathologists or teachers to record students’ accuracy of 50 synonyms & 50 antonyms vocabulary. This interactive resource is best used as the baseball activity or game as described in the instructions page.The packet includes the following pages:
1) Cover page
2) Instructions page
3) Boy and girl baseball players; custom made illustrations for BSL Speech Language
4) Baseball field custom made graphics for BSL Speech Language
5) 2 pages of different size custom made baseball graphics for BSL Speech Language *Print smaller size as 5 X 7 for most effective use in the game.*
6) 2 Synonyms lists- 50 words total
7) 2 Antonyms lists- 50 words total
If you have any questions about this product, email me at [email protected]
There are no reviews yet.