Baseball Baseline Data! Score! Kids earn baseballs for their players while speech-language pathologists collect data. You decide how many baseballs they earn to make a run (e.g. 10-20).
This packet includes baseball themed data collection forms for speech-language pathologists or teachers to record students’ accuracy of naming 20 irregular plural nouns and 45 irregular past tense verbs. This interactive resource is a criterion referenced test that is best used as the baseball activity or game as described in the instructions page. The packet includes the following pages:
1) Cover page
2) Instructions page
3) Boy and girl baseball players; custom made illustrations for BSL Speech Language
4) Baseball field custom made graphics for BSL Speech Language
5) 2 pages of different size custom made baseball graphics for BSL Speech Language
*Print smaller size as 5 X 7 for most effective use in the game. *
6) 1 Irregular plural nouns word list – 20 words
7) 2 Irregular past tense verbs word lists- 45 words
If you have any questions about this product, email me at [email protected]
There are no reviews yet.